27 May 2008

Funky Camera Straps


So, if you are one of those people that really hearts advertising what SLR you are toting around then this post is not for you. Toss out that old fashioned "CANON" or "NIKON" strap and go visit Gabi.
Myfunkycamera has all the funk you need for your camera. Gabi has a whole assortment of lens cozys, wrist straps and camera straps. I ordered one myself and I love it. It is really sturdy just as advertised. What made it even better was Gabi. WONDERFUL service and delivery was oh so pleasant and well presented. If i could, I would buy more and more straps. Try one, you will love it.

1 comment:

me said...

hello awesomecoolness, i've found something that is awesome and cool, lego block speakers for ipods, awesome.

http://www.perpetualkid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2846