03 December 2007

Gela-Skins


For all of you ipod owners out there we have a great product for you today. Sorry, it won't help you out with i-tunes but it will help out those of you that have ipods that are prone to scratches. (Not that I have that problem because I like to take great care with my ipod and treat it with the upmost respect). No, I found this latest product because I wanted to jazz up my ipod and make it look as hip and happening as it's owner.
I would like to introduce you to gelaskins. These thin skins will transform your ipod into a work of art. The art is by various up and coming artists as well as some old favourites. What is nice about these, is that not only do they keep your ipod from getting scratched up in your bag, but they allow your ipod to fit into its freestanding player without taking the gelaskin off. They also come with a screen protector to protect your screen from those unsightly scratches. If you still want more, you can also download matching wallpapers for you ipod to match your gelaskin. They also have skins to fit the outside of your laptop so you can look spicy wherever you go.

No comments: